Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We ARE ON A ROLL AND MOVING THE WORK FORWARD

I have become my Mother.  We sometimes only have one leg of power and when that happens you plug everything into that one outlet.  I used to die when my mother did this.  Oh, I never thought!

This is our lovely Bed and Breakfast in Burundi.  It was really a wonderful place to stay and we were treated so well by everyone. The food was excellent.

This is Burundi 2.   The gentlemen using his phone is Elder Burton. He and his wife are the only senior couple in Burundi and they speak wonderful French.  They are a wonderful couple and we are so glad we get to see them many times this year.

This is our friend at the local eatery  He and two or three others protect the bar area. 

This is the generator that runs the gas pumps when the power goes out. Don't you just love it???

My Hippo friend.  I only hope to see lots more before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment